Executive, do you recognize your development needs?
Do you have the feeling that your leadership style needs to be developed or modified? Have you received feedback that you have not been successful in leadership? Can you lead yourself? Do you manage your own time? Are you struggling with the ever-changing operating environment? Do you feel like you’ve lost your grip? Is your knowledge-intensive organization distancing itself from you? Do you feel like you have no control over change? Would you like to do something about it, but don’t know what or how to start? Do you lack a confidential conversation partner?
I offer a development program as a solution
It is usually about a 6–12-month long development program, which I customize taking the client’s needs into account. The implementation method is most commonly individual, group or team coaching based on executive coaching, leadership coaching or business coaching, or a combination of the previous ones. Workshop-style meetings and trainings implemented with different pedagogical methods can also be part of the development program. I often use suitable profiling tools as part of management development programs because they help to outline the development targets for both the manager himself and the management team. You can read more about profiling tools from this link.
For you to start the development program with me, I require a few things from you:
- As a client, you are ready to invest actively in your own, your managers’ and your organization’s development
- You understand the use of coaching as a method and can trust your coach
- You identify the development needs of your organization and individual managers
- You want to develop yourself, you want to develop your managers and your organization
- The managers working in your organization have the basic skills in order
- The work and life situation of the managers participating in the process is such that it is possible for them to participate in the coaching process
Read more about my clients’ experiences here.